New York Criminal Defense Attorney
Protecting Your Freedom
Committed to excellence in effectively representing the accused
Since 1969, The Law Offices of Richard Harris Rosenberg in New York, New York has defended the accused in all matters of criminal law, including criminal defense, narcotics crimes and complex white collar crimes. The firm also protects individual’s freedoms in civil rights litigation and appellate and trial law. Richard Harris Rosenberg is a highly respected criminal defense attorney with 45 years of experience and national recognition for his practice in state and federal courts. We uphold the highest standard of legal representation for each client from case inception to conclusion and through the appeals process, if necessary. We have built our reputation on successfully fighting to achieve positive results for those whose liberties have been threatened or whose rights have been violated. If you have been charged with a crime, you are under investigation or your rights have been violated, call us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Esteemed attorney providing the highest caliber of legal representation
Richard Harris Rosenberg is esteemed in criminal defense practice as a vigorous pursuer of justice. He is nationally recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a testament to his:
- Reputation — Richard Harris Rosenberg is a 2012 “Top-Rated Lawyer” by the Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine and New York Law Journal. He has earned his outstanding reputation through the aggressive pursuit of justice and a proven track record of successful results.
- Experience — Our firm brings to your case an extensive body of knowledge informed by Richard Harris Rosenberg’s 45 years of experience. We acknowledge and embody the importance of keeping current on litigation trends and ever-changing case law to achieve desired outcomes.
- Quality — Our reputation, experience and knowledge combine to deliver exceptional quality legal representation, and we are devoted to protecting our clients’ freedom.
Focused on criminal law and civil rights matters
We offer aggressive representation in all areas of criminal law and civil rights matters, including:
- Criminal defense — We are thoroughly familiar with all facets of the state and federal criminal justice system and provide extraordinary criminal defense representation.
- Narcotics crimes — We defend individuals who have been accused of narcotics crimes such as drug possession, trafficking, manufacturing, conspiracy and sale as well as DUI, prescription drug fraud and more.
- White collar crimes — We know how to navigate the complexities of the federal court system to successfully defend those who are being investigated for or have been charged with a white collar crime such as embezzlement, fraud or tax evasion.
- Civil rights litigation — Through civil rights litigation, we vigorously pursue justice and advocate for individual freedoms and the constitutional protections afforded by the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment.
- Appellate and trial law — Through our appellate and trial law practice, we provide quality representation to our clients in all phases of litigation, including the appeals process. We monitor each case that goes to trial for potential points of appeal.
|Contact a seasoned criminal defense trial attorney today.|
Call the Law Offices of Richard Harris Rosenberg today at 212-586-3838 to schedule a free initial consultation, or contact us online.